Holiday “Herbees “-our Herb Infused Honey special appetizer recipe … enjoy and share:)
• 12 Crostini breads
• 4 ripe, Apricot
• 6 tablespoons of goat cheese
• 6 slices of prosciutto cut in half
• Bee Happy Farm “ Herbees”-Herb Infused Honey
• fresh cracked black pepper
1. Slice Ciabatta or French bread into 1/2″ pieces, placing it on a baking sheet and drizzling with olive oil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until they become crispy and golden.
2. Halve, pit and thinly slice apricots
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on each crostini bread.
4. Place half a prosciutto slice over goat cheese.
5. Drizzle with “Herbees” and sprinkle with fresh cracked black pepper.